CREAM ENTERTAINMENT Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ""we"") aims to obtain customer's satisfaction and trust by providing excellent products and services to customers. As part of this, we believe that it is effective to appropriately use personal identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as ""personal information"") such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number provided by the customer. In order to protect and handle your personal information, we will implement the following initiatives.
- We will place a person responsible for the protection of personal information for each organization dealing with personal information, and keep executive officers and related employees informed about this policy, and endeavor to properly manage it.
- We ask customers to provide/register personal information on a voluntary basis. Most services can be used without providing personal information. However, please understand that there are services available only to customers who have provided personal information.
- We clearly inform customers of the purpose of use before asking them to provide/register personal information, and will use it within the scope of the purpose of their understanding.
- We will not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
- For outsourcing to a cooperating company for the above purpose of use.
- We will take measures to ensure that the relevant cooperating companies control strictly and do not use for other purposes.
- In the case of receiving a request for information disclosure from judicial, administrative or similar organizations based on laws and ordinances.
- We have established an inquiry window on personal information. If you wish to inquire of personal information of yourself, please contact us to the inquiry window, and we will respond appropriately.
- We will take appropriate and reasonable protection measures from the technical and administrative aspects safely so that there will be no unauthorized access, loss, tampering, leakage, etc. about personal information. In addition, we will keep personal information for the period that we deem necessary.
- We will comply with related laws and other norms.
- We will strive to continually improve our efforts of personal information protection in accordance with changes in the social environment.
*Confirmation, change, etc. on personal information provided/registered to us by you are accepted on the window written on the page where you registered your personal information, or on the confirmation and change screen of registered information.
*For inquiries regarding our personal information protection efforts, please contact us with the inquiry form.
*For the personal information of children under 13 years of age, please be sure to provide after consent of the parent.
About links to other websites
We are not responsible for the protection of your personal information etc on the website of other links (business operator or individual).
This Website collects certain information via cookies and other online technologies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
If the respective server of miku-store.
com (“Website”) is again accessed by the user, the user’s browser sends the previously received cookie back to the server.
The server can evaluate the information received in this manner in various ways.
Cookies cannot run programs or infect your computer/mobile device with a virus.
They don’t take up much space and they will be removed automatically when expired.
Some cookies expire at the end of your internet session, while others will be saved for a limited amount of time.
Cookies can help make websites more user-friendly and effective.
They can, for example, be used to facilitate navigation on a webpage or to manage advertisements on the Website.